How To Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook: Whether you want to share your great relationship information with your Facebook friends or provide need to lament your recently single status, you do not have to discover a computer and also log in to your account to update your partnership status. With the integrated Web web browser on your mobile phone, you can transform your partnership standing on the mobile internet browser variation of Facebook. You can also use the cost-free Facebook app, readily available for iPhones, Android phones and also Windows phones.
Web Internet browser
How To Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook
1. Open your phone's Internet web browser as well as most likely to facebook.com. Type your username as well as password if motivated to do so.
2. Touch the menu button, which contains 3 parallel lines, in the leading left corner, and afterwards tap your profile name.
3. Scroll down to the "Update Information" button and tap it.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the web page as well as faucet "Edit Profile."
5. Scroll to the Partnership section and faucet "Edit." You will certainly see your connection status at the top of the web page.
6. Tap on "Connection Condition" as well as select a brand-new status from the drop-down listing.
7. Faucet "Save" to finish your standing modification.
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Tap the menu switch in the leading left corner of the display and also choose your account name.
3. Scroll to the "Update Information" button, situated listed below the "Create Message" and also "Share Image" switches as well as tap it.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the web page as well as tap the "Edit Profile" web link.
5. Scroll to the connection section as well as tap the switch that presents your present relationship status.
6. Faucet on your existing relationship condition and select a new one.
7. Tap "Save" to save your new relationship status.