How To Find Out Who Follows You On Facebook
1. Open up the Facebook app. It's the white "F" on a blue history icon.
If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, enter your email address (or contact number) and password as well as tap Visit.
2. Tap ☰. It's in the bottom ideal edge of the screen (iPhone) or the leading right corner of the screen (Android).
3. Tap your name. It goes to the top of the screen. Doing so will certainly open your profile web page.
4. Scroll down and touch About. This option is listed below your account info.
5. Tap Followed by [number] individuals. It's at the bottom of the details area that goes to the top of this page. Tapping this choice will certainly let you watch a list of all individuals who follow you however are not your Facebook buddies.
If you only have one follower, this choice will say Followed by 1 individual.
If you don't see this alternative, you don't have any kind of followers.