How To See My Videos On Facebook
Click the "Photos" web link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline website. Click "Video clips" in the leading left corner, beside the Your Cds going. The Your Videos area includes video you've published to Facebook.
2. Click a video clip to open it in a seeing house window in addition to watch it. This brand-new house windows additionally reveals the video's sort and comments. Computer mouse over the reduced finest edge of the video place to see the Options, Share in addition to Like switches.
3. Click the little "X" in the video clip home window's top suitable edge to close the video when you're finished.
Pointer.Click "Options" in the video home window to modify, install or eliminate the video from Facebook.
Extra suggestions.If you have in fact shed the video clips that you have actually released to Facebook, never ever before be afraid. They're still there. Facebook opted to relocate them, that's all. They furthermore removed the Video clip tab on your account. Below's the best ways to reach your video clips. Unfortunately we could not obtain the group back, merely the location of your Facebook video clips.
1. Most likely to your personal timeline. You get there by clicking your name at the top of any sort of Facebook web page.
2. Search for words Photos. Click it.
3. When your photo websites opens up, Click.
4. On the cd page, Videos is the very first album. Fantastic huh?
5. Because you've located them, exactly just what can you do making them a whole lot a lot more visible? Absolutely nothing. Below's why. This is a listing of simply exactly what you can hide and unhide from your account page. Regrettably there is no different setting for videos.