Deleting A Facebook Group
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com into your web browser's URL box. This will certainly fill your Information Feed if you're already logged right into Facebook.
If you typically aren't already logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) as well as password before proceeding.
2. Click your team's name. You'll typically discover it near the top of the left-hand column of options current Feed.
If you cannot find your group, click ▼ in the top-right edge, click Brand-new Teams, click the Groups tab in the top-left edge, and also click your group's name under the "Groups You Handle" going.
3. Click Members. This tab remains in the upper-left side of the page. Doing so will certainly pull up a checklist of all people in the team.
4. Eliminate each group participant from the group. See to it you don't eliminate on your own throughout this procedure. To do so:
Click ⚙ to the right of a member's name.
Click Remove from Group.
Click Confirm when motivated.
5. Click ⚙ next to your name. As soon as every person other than you is gone from the group, click this equipment symbol to trigger your very own drop-down menu.
6. Click Leave Group. This will conjure up a pop-up home window.
7. Click Leave and Remove when motivated. It's heaven switch in the pop-up window. Doing so right away removes you from the team and erases the team itself.