How Do I Find Out Who's Following Me On Facebook
1. Open up the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue history icon.
If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, key in your email address (or contact number) and password and faucet Log In.
2. Faucet ☰. It remains in the bottom ideal edge of the display (iPhone) or the leading right edge of the display (Android).
3. Tap your name. It's at the top of the display. Doing so will certainly open your account page.
4. Scroll down as well as touch Around. This option is below your profile details.
5. Faucet Complied with by [number] individuals. It's at the bottom of the details area that goes to the top of this page. Touching this option will certainly allow you watch a listing of all of the people that follow you but are not your Facebook pals.
If you only have one fan, this option will state Followed by 1 person.
If you don't see this choice, you don't have any kind of fans.