How Do I Know Who Is Following Me On Facebook
1. Open up the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue background symbol.
If you aren't already logged into Facebook, key in your e-mail address (or contact number) and also password and faucet Visit.
2. Tap ☰. It's in the bottom ideal edge of the display (iPhone) or the top right corner of the display (Android).
3. Touch your name. It's at the top of the display. Doing so will open your account page.
4. Scroll down and touch About. This option is listed below your account information.
5. Tap Complied with by [number] people. It's at the bottom of the information area that's at the top of this page. Touching this choice will let you watch a listing of all of the people who follow you but are not your Facebook pals.
If you only have one fan, this alternative will certainly say Adhered to by 1 individual.
If you don't see this option, you do not have any followers.