How Do You Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook: Whether you want to share your good partnership news with your Facebook good friends or provide reason to lament your freshly single condition, you do not need to discover a computer as well as visit to your account to upgrade your relationship status. With the integrated Web web browser on your smartphone, you can transform your relationship standing on the mobile web browser version of Facebook. You could additionally utilize the free Facebook application, offered for apples iphone, Android phones and Windows phones.
Internet Internet browser
How Do You Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook
1. Open your phone's Internet web browser and also go to facebook.com. Kind your username as well as password if prompted to do so.
2. Tap the food selection switch, which consists of 3 parallel lines, in the leading left edge, then tap your profile name.
3. Scroll to the "Update Information" switch as well as touch it.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and faucet "Edit Profile."
5. Scroll to the Connection area and also faucet "Edit." You will see your relationship status on top of the web page.
6. Faucet on "Connection Status" and select a brand-new status from the drop-down listing.
7. Faucet "Conserve" to finish your standing modification.
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Tap the food selection button in the leading left corner of the screen and also choose your profile name.
3. Scroll to the "Update Info" switch, situated listed below the "Write Post" and also "Share Picture" buttons and also tap it.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the web page and tap the "Edit Account" link.
5. Scroll to the connection section as well as tap the switch that displays your current relationship status.
6. Tap on your existing partnership status and select a brand-new one.
7. Faucet "Save" to save your new connection condition.