Saving Photos On Facebook: This kobemonitor shows you how to conserve a Facebook photo onto your computer, phone, or tablet. You have to have a Facebook account to do so.
Saving Photos On Facebook
1. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com
2. Find the picture that you want to conserve.
3. Click the picture.
4. Float over the picture with the computer mouse.
5. Click Alternatives in the bottom-right edge.
6. Click Download
On Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open the News Feed if you're logged into your Facebook account.
If you typically aren't logged into your Facebook account, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the upper-right side of the web page to log in.
2 Go to the picture that you intend to download. Scroll through your News Feed till you find the image that you want to download, or go to the account of the person who posted the picture to locate it.
You could most likely to an individual's account by clicking the search bar at the top of the Facebook page, inputting in the individual's name, clicking their name in the drop-down menu, and also clicking their account in the results.
3. Click the picture. This will open up the picture in full-screen setting.
4. Select the picture. Position your arrow over the picture to do so. You must see several various alternatives appear around the boundary of the picture.
5. Click Options. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the picture. A pop-up food selection will certainly appear.
6. Click Download and install. This choice is near the top of the pop-up food selection. Doing so will trigger the picture to download and install onto your computer.
For some browsers, you'll first need to pick a save place then click OK.
Your browser's default download place is the Downloads folder.
1. Open Facebook. Touch the Facebook app icon, which resembles a white "f" on a dark-blue history. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and also password when prompted to log in.
2. Most likely to the picture that you want to download. Scroll with your News Feed up until you locate the picture that you intend to download, or go to the profile of the person that uploaded the photo to discover it.
You could go to a person's account by tapping the search bar at the top of the Facebook web page, keying in the individual's name, touching their name in the drop-down menu, and also tapping their profile in the outcomes.
3. Tap the picture. Doing so opens it.
4. Tap and also hold the picture. A pop-up menu will show up after a second or 2.
5. Faucet Save Image when motivated. It's at the top of the pop-up food selection. Doing so will conserve the picture onto your phone or tablet computer.