How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook
1. Open the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue history symbol.
If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, key in your e-mail address (or phone number) as well as password and also faucet Log In.
2. Faucet ☰. It's in the bottom appropriate edge of the display (apple iphone) or the leading right edge of the display (Android).
3. Tap your name. It goes to the top of the screen. Doing so will certainly open your account page.
4. Scroll down and tap About. This alternative is listed below your profile info.
5. Tap Followed by [number] people. It's at the bottom of the information section that's at the top of this web page. Touching this alternative will certainly let you watch a checklist of all the people who follow you yet are not your Facebook friends.
If you only have one follower, this choice will certainly say Complied with by 1 individual.
If you don't see this option, you don't have any kind of followers.