How To Know Who Is Following You On Facebook
1. Open up the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue history icon.
If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, type in your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password and tap Log In.
2. Tap ☰. It remains in the bottom right corner of the screen (apple iphone) or the top right corner of the display (Android).
3. Tap your name. It goes to the top of the screen. Doing so will certainly open your profile page.
4. Scroll down as well as tap About. This alternative is below your profile info.
5. Tap Adhered to by [number] individuals. It's at the bottom of the details section that's at the top of this page. Touching this choice will certainly let you watch a checklist of all individuals who follow you but are not your Facebook buddies.
If you only have one follower, this option will state Complied with by 1 individual.
If you don't see this option, you do not have any type of followers.