Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook
1. Open up the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue history symbol.
If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password and tap Visit.
2. Faucet ☰. It remains in the bottom right edge of the display (iPhone) or the top right corner of the display (Android).
3. Touch your name. It's at the top of the screen. Doing so will certainly open your profile page.
4. Scroll down as well as touch About. This alternative is below your account details.
5. Faucet Complied with by [number] people. It's at the bottom of the details area that goes to the top of this web page. Touching this choice will certainly allow you view a listing of all individuals who follow you but are not your Facebook buddies.
If you just have one follower, this alternative will state Adhered to by 1 person.
If you do not see this choice, you don't have any fans.