How Do I Close A Group On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com into your browser's LINK box. This will load your Information Feed if you're currently logged right into Facebook.
If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before proceeding.
2. Click your team's name. You'll generally discover it near the top of the left-hand column of alternatives in the News Feed.
If you can't find your team, click ▼ in the top-right edge, click Brand-new Teams, click the Teams tab in the top-left corner, as well as click your team's name under the "Teams You Handle" going.
3. Click Participants. This tab is in the upper-left side of the page. Doing so will certainly bring up a list of all people in the group.
4. Get rid of each team participant from the group. Ensure you do not eliminate on your own during this process. To do so:
Click ⚙ to the right of a participant's name.
Click Eliminate from Team.
Click Confirm when prompted.
5. Click ⚙ alongside your name. As soon as every person except you is gone from the group, click this equipment symbol to motivate your very own drop-down menu.
6. Click Leave Group. This will certainly invoke a pop-up home window.
7. Click Leave and also Remove when triggered. It's the blue button in the pop-up home window. Doing so quickly eliminates you from the group and also deletes the group itself.