How Do You Remove A Group On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com into your browser's LINK box. This will fill your News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook.
If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and also password prior to continuing.
2. Click your group's name. You'll typically find it near the top of the left-hand column of choices in the News Feed.
If you can not locate your group, click ▼ in the top-right edge, click New Groups, click the Teams tab in the top-left edge, and click your group's name under the "Teams You Take care of" going.
3. Click Members. This tab is in the upper-left side of the page. Doing so will bring up a listing of all people in the team.
4. Remove each team participant from the group. Make sure you don't remove yourself throughout this process. To do so:
Click ⚙ to the right of a participant's name.
Click Get Rid Of from Team.
Click Confirm when motivated.
5. Click ⚙ alongside your name. Once everybody except you is gone from the team, click this equipment symbol to prompt your very own drop-down menu.
6. Click Leave Group. This will certainly invoke a pop-up window.
7. Click Leave and Remove when motivated. It's the blue switch in the pop-up home window. Doing so promptly eliminates you from the team and deletes the team itself.