How Do You See Who Is Following You On Facebook
1. Open up the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue history symbol.
If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) as well as password as well as faucet Log In.
2. Faucet ☰. It's in the bottom ideal corner of the display (iPhone) or the top right corner of the display (Android).
3. Touch your name. It goes to the top of the screen. Doing so will open your profile page.
4. Scroll down and tap About. This alternative is listed below your account info.
5. Tap Followed by [number] people. It's at the bottom of the info area that goes to the top of this page. Touching this choice will allow you see a listing of all of the people that follow you however are not your Facebook buddies.
If you just have one fan, this choice will state Adhered to by 1 individual.
If you don't see this option, you don't have any type of fans.