How To Link Instagram To Facebook: Do you need to understand how to link Instagram to a Facebook Business page? Follow these straightforward steps and activate that very easy button!
How To Link Instagram To Facebook
1. In the top right-hand man corner of your Instagram Account, click on the setups symbol.
2. Scroll down up until you see "Setups: and also click on "Linked Accounts."
3. When you click Facebook, it's going to automatically connect to your personal Facebook account that is checked in on your smart phone.
4. Click Facebook once again, you should see your name to the right.
5. Now, let's alter the connected account to your Company Web page!
6. Click on "Share to."
7. Instagram will then ask for authorization to access your Pages. Click OK.
8. Currently pick the Web page you want to link to your Instagram account.
You should see a check mark to let you understand you were successful in your connecting of accounts.
Click the back arrowhead in the top right-hand corner. You need to see that your Instagram is currently sharing to your Facebook Service Page.
While you're below, you might as well proceed and connect the rest of your social media sites accounts, like Twitter and Tumblr!