How To See Your Videos On Facebook
Click the "Photos" web link under your cover picture near the top of your timeline web page. Click "Video clips" in the leading left edge, beside the Your Albums going. The Your Videos area consists of video you've posted to Facebook.
2. Click a video to open it in a seeing home window along with watch it. This brand-new house windows also reveals the video clip's likes and also remarks. Computer mouse over the reduced best edge of the video place to see the Options, Share along with Like buttons.
3. Click the small "X" in the video home window's leading appropriate side to shut the video clip when you're completed.
Pointer.Click "Options" in the video clip home window to change, embed or remove the video from Facebook.
Extra suggestions.If you have really shed the video clips that you've published to Facebook, never ever be afraid. They're still there. Facebook decided to move them, that's all. They furthermore got rid of the Video tab on your account. Below's the very best means to reach your video clips. Sadly we could not obtain the group back, simply the location of your Facebook video.
1. More than likely to your very own timeline. You get there by clicking your name on top of any type of Facebook website.
2. Look for words Photos. Click it.
3. When your photo web page opens, Click.
4. On the cd page, Videos is the very first album. Great huh?
5. Considering that you've located them, exactly just what can you do making them a lot a lot more visible? Nothing. Here's why. This is a listing of simply exactly what you can conceal and unhide from your account web page. Regrettably there is no various setting for video clips.