See Friendship On Facebook
How You Can See Relationship on Facebook 2017
To see your connections.
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Surf to a friend's Timeline.
3. Click the switch with the devices icon on the cover image, then pick "See Partnership." Facebook reveals the relationship web page for you and also your dear friend.
View Various Other Relationships.
1. Check into your Facebook account.
2. Search to the Timeline of any one of your pals.
3. Replicate the buddy's Facebook ID from the URL in the address bar. The ID is the string of personalities-- usually a name-- that appears after "facebook.com." Disregard the enigma and anything after it. As an example, if the LINK is www.facebook.com/john.smith?fref=pb, the buddy's customer ID is "john.smith.".
4. Search to the Timeline of the other private, as well as replicate his Facebook ID.
5. Open a new tab in your net web browser, and type or paste the complying with right into the address bar:.
6. Change "FirstID" with the first ID, and also replace "Second ID" with the other ID.
7. Press "Go into" to see the relationship web page for both individuals.