How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page
1. Assuming that you already logged right into your account, most likely to the top right edge of the window and also press the symbol beside the lock. In the menu that opens, pick Setups.
2. On the next window, go to the left and select Safety and security.
3. Now, most likely to "Deactivate Your Account" and push Edit.
4. Once you press edit, click the "Deactivate your account" link.
5. On the next window, you will be asked to show the reason that you are deactivating your account. Select what fit your needs and also discuss if you want to go more thoroughly. You can also opt out of getting Facebook notifications to your email and also pick a date if you intend to reactivate your account automatically. When you are done, click Deactivate.
6. Now, enter your password as well as hit Deactivate Currently
7. The next home window ought to suggest that your account has been shut down. Please bear in mind that if you log into your account it will automatically be reactivated.