How Can I Deactivate My Instagram Account
Component 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username and also password, and click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down and also click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the best side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Indicate a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will certainly disable your account, signing you from Instagram on every one of your connected gadgets.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username as well as password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's website, you will certainly still need to visit to every of your devices.