How To Deactivate An Instagram
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram web site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Log in below the page, enter your username and password, as well as click Log in.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's just right of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Indicate a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on every one of your connected devices.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will be reactivated just as it was previously. If you visited on Instagram's internet site, you will certainly still should visit to every of your tools.