How To Search Someone In Instagram
- First, touch the profile image under right of the display (resembles a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is private, you may have to touch "request" instead, so they can accept the link. You could additionally comply with a few of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory to Find users to adhere to based upon your interests.
- You additionally could have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you might take pleasure in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see an image you such as, you could click on the individual who published the photo and begin following them as well.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, just make use of the @ sign as well as type the user's name directly afterwards.