Deactivate Instagram Temporarily
Component 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram website. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't visited, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username as well as password, and also click Visit.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's ideal of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the right side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected devices.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and password as well as your account will be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you logged in on Instagram's internet site, you will certainly still need to log in to each of your devices.