How To Disable Your Instagram Account
Given that erasing an Instagram account is irreversible as well as non-reversible, it might be much more a good idea to think about temporarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight instantly, but all your material- like your images, comments and suches as - are still kept and can be restored when and also if you opt to reactivate your account.
- Visit Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click your username in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch next to your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the page and seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Choose your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because area.
- Click on the switch labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account approximately once a week.