Instagram Com Search For Friends
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Search to Instagram.com and log in to your account.
2. Open a new tab on your web browser
3. Type "instagram.com/username" (without the quote marks) in the address bar, replacing "username" with your Friend's username. You will now be able to click the "Follow" button to follow that individual.
Finding Pals Using an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Go into the Web address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (links in Resources).
2. Click the "Sign in With Instagram" switch on the page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the application could access your basic details.
4. Type the name of your Friend in the search box on the page and click the search symbol represented by a magnifying glass.
Suggestion: If you intend to eliminate an Instagram visitor application's permissions to access your account, most likely to your Instagram profile by clicking on your name. Click "Edit profile" and pick "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" button next to the application that you wish to eliminate.