Create An Ad On Facebook
1. See: https://www.facebook.com/ads/create/
2. Select your Web page from the listing of Facebook locations as well as click Promote Web page Posts.
3. In the "Your Advertisement" area, click the "Create New Page Blog post" switch.
4. After that click "Offer" in the 'Develop New Page Blog post' popup home window
5. Click the type of deal you intend to make:
- In Store Just
- In Store & Online or
- Online Only.
6. If your offer can be redeemed online, kind the complete web address where people can retrieve it as well as click More Choices to add an optional redemption code for people to get in. Then click Next.
7. Type a strong headline for your deal. As an example, "Purchase one set of socks, obtain one more pair cost-free."
8. Publish a photo for your deal
9. You could opt to restrict the number of cases by clicking 5,000 as well as selecting a number from the fall menu.
10. Set an expiration day by clicking today's date and afterwards clicking a various day in the future.
11. Add Terms, set a pointer or include an optional barcode to check at your business.
12. Click Beside examine exactly what your deal will certainly appear like. Facebook will also send you an e-mail with a sneak peek of exactly what the deal e-mail will resemble when individuals assert it. Click Back to make any kind of adjustments.
13. When you're happy with the sneak peek, click Article Deal.
14. Below is a preview of the deal.
15. When the deal is claimed this is the message customers see ...
16. To remove/stop the deal, go to your page newsfeed and also choose the 'edit' pen and also click "Stop Offer"
17. If you are stopping the offer you will likely wish to 'conceal' it from the page as well.
18. The confirmation e-mail from Facebook.