If you post anything on your wall or as a status as well as select Close friends, just individuals inside the Close friends list will be able to see it and also the activities will not show up to other users from your account.
Close friends is a clever list, it provides priority to friends who are inside it. Apart from this, the friends who are added in your Close Friends list get detailed alert concerning every standing upgrade that you publish, as well as the activity that you do on Facebook.
Facebook Close Friends List
In order to manage your Close Friends list, you have to comply with the steps given below:
- On your favorite browser, open Facebook.com.
- On the Facebook's welcome display, login with your credentials.
- On the homepage of your account, choose the Close Friends category from the left pane.
- On the Close Friends web page that opens, click the Manage list button from the top right edge of the window.
- From the drop-down that appears, click Edit list.
- On the Edit Close Friends box that opens up, you could remove a friend from the Close Friends list by hovering the computer mouse to the target friend's photo, and clicking the X icon that shows up at the top right.
- In order to add friends to the Close Friends list, click the On This list switch, and also from the drop-down list that shows up, click Friends.
- From the displayed list of existing friends, click to choose the ones that you intend to add to the Close Friends list.
- Click Finish to verify the changes.
You will certainly be able to sneak peek all the notices and also activities carried out by the members added to the Close Friends list. You could likewise toggle between the settings of notifications that you get on your email or on your Facebook wall by taking care of the alerts area given on the Close Friends page itself.