Facebook Post Link
1. Click the status update box on top of your Information Feed and also kind or paste the URL you wish to share.
2. Click the arrowhead icon in the edge of the image sneak peek to select the picture you wish to accompany your post, if this choice is available. You could additionally go into a message to accompany your link, choose the target market with whom you 'd like to share it or tag specific friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
How to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Find the web link you want to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're watching a hyperlink on a Web page, right-click it and also select the copy option. If you're seeing a text link, like the web browser's address bar at the top of the home window, highlight the web link and after that right-click it as well as choose "Copy".
3. Accessibility your Facebook service page.
4. Click in the text box below the status area. The box broadens as well as allows you to enter it.
5. Type a short description or comment right into the box.
6. Paste the web link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package as well as select "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to position the link on a different line from anything you've keyed in already. After the preview of the link shows up, go on and remove the LINK you pasted. The message and graphic of the preview leads the viewer to the connected site.
7. Click the drop-down menu next to the "post" switch. The contents of organisation web pages are public however you can suggest a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the option exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail generally shows up and usually you could click arrowheads below it to select a various image. You could likewise check package next to the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you do not desire a photo whatsoever. If no thumbnail appears, then Facebook was unable to locate one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the connect to your Facebook company page.