As i currently told you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting as well as using it you could make your Facebook account very secure as well as private. Currently Facebook user has his control over great deal of things on his Facebook account and also Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is likewise part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you do not want complete strangers to see your friend list then you could simply conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is very easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public simply adhere to the this overview:
How Do I Block My Friends List On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account as well as click your name at the top right edge to watch your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right corner of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New options show up permitting you to modify your friends list privacy setups among other points.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Select either "Friends" or "Only Me" to forbid people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to every person except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to end up.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right edge to see your account page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to watch your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" button on top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More choices show up.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit individuals from viewing your friends list. "Friends" limits accessibility to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to everybody other than you.