Now you can make a photo comment instead of just typical message, or post both a message comment and also a picture to show it. Whatever photo you choose to upload shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
How To Add Photo To Comment On Facebook
This is a particularly great attribute to have for birthday celebrations and also other holiday wishes given that pictures commonly state more than words.
Previously, to add a photo to a comment, you had to upload a picture someplace on the internet and then insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy as well as not as very easy as it is currently.
How you can Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The certain steps to do this are a little different depending upon exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred web internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you wish to reply to.
- Go into any message, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the appropriate side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you want to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and iphone smart phones, touch the Facebook app and after that:
- Tap comment beneath the post you want to Comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard.
- Enter a message comment and also touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
- Select the image you wish to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever other switch is used on your device to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this approach to submit picture discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop internet site, however instead the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the supplied text box, touch the camera icon next to the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Image or Photo Collection to pick the picture you intend to put in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.