How To Block Someone From Your Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to see the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could check out a list of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and pick "Banned" in individuals That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to enable the individual to access your page once again.
Reward: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: