It appears there is a single button permitted, and also as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you're able to pick something new. If you never ever chose a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to secure a much better LINK and e-mail compared to the randomly created number appointed by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer as soon as you choose the brand-new one.
How To Change Facebook Url Name
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the area provided. Facebook will allow you understand whether that username is available. Remember, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you change it as soon as. You are likewise meant to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is related to your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old LINK linked to your website or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.