It appears there is an one-time switch enabled, and also as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never ever selected a username to begin with, now's your chance to secure a far better LINK and email compared to the randomly generated number appointed by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function any longer as soon as you pick the brand-new one.
How To Change Your Username On Facebook
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the field offered. Facebook will allow you recognize whether or not that username is offered. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you change it once. You are also meant to utilize your actual name when establishing this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old URL connected to your internet site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.