If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How To Delete The Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can see it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.