How To Disable Your Instagram
Because removing an Instagram account is long-term as well as non-reversible, it might be a lot more a good idea to consider briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is concealed from public view immediately, however every one of your content- like your photos, comments and also likes - are still retained as well as can be restored when as well as if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com as well as log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button alongside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the page and also look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Select your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click on the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account up to when a week.