Right here are the 3 main means you can properly log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iphone gadget.
How To Logout From Facebook Messenger
How you can log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your gadget Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook application.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you should go into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Shut the application if you have it open, and also get rid of it from your current apps listing, or else this method won't function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, and scroll down until you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and Clear data.
Now when you return to touch on Messenger in your application drawer, you ought to see that it will not log you in instantly.
Pro pointer: If someone else intends to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply need to tap Change Account to sign right into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've got Messenger on your phone, chances excel that you have actually obtained the Facebook app also. From the Android Facebook app, tap the Even more switch on the top right (which must look like 3 lines), after that go to Account Settings, adhered to by Protection and login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, after that simply pick the Messenger session and faucet Log Out.
This is how you can log out from the application on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Launch chat app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently until you can find the highlighted words, data USE PLAN. Tap that blue hyperlink.
- Touch the menu bar on the leading left corner.
- Tap EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DESIGNER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly until you can see clearly your PROFILE IMAGE at the top right edge. Touch your image to reveal the drop down menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are currently able to visit a different individual on it.
II. UTILIZING KEY FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Release the main Facebook application.
- Touch the menu bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down till you discover Settings. Touch it.
- Tap SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Tap ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Discover the access that notes these:.
Gadget Kind: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X icon next to that log to finish its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the conversation app or finish the energetic session at the major Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application utilizing these methods?