How To Make Photos Private In Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The picture should be one that you uploaded, not just one of you that someone else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon typically appears like a silhouette of an individual (or 2 individuals) that you'll locate below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly change your image's privacy so that just you could see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper best edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's current personal privacy setup. For instance, the album might have a globe symbol and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Suggestion: When the proper time comes, open each picture in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced right corner of the picture and also pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.