There are several means to do this however we will certainly check out posting them from your computer system and this guide will certainly show you just how.
How To Post Photo On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post images to your very own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're uploading numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly upload your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include message to the blog post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that choose Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when triggered if you would love to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.