How To Schedule A Facebook Post
Method 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will certainly need to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternating Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for web pages you have created-- points like teams, fan pages, organisation pages, and so on. To get to one of these pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your primary feed display (near the globe as well as lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you haven't already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the same menu. See our article on developing a local business page for more information.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've developed, begin inputting a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you could likewise put media into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" web link above the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrow next to heaven as well as white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and also time. In the home window that pops up, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the time as well as utilizing the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You should schedule your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months beforehand.
-Perpetuity refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to upload immediately at the day as well as time you have actually given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.