Facebook gives separate listings of individuals and also various other Pages that have liked your Page. The listings are arranged to ensure that the most current 'likes' of your Page appear first.
How To See Who Likes Your Page On Facebook
Steps to figuring out who has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop or tablet computer:
1. Most likely to your Facebook company Page. (Make certain you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' link. (See Smart device steps additionally down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the listing of choices left wing and click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals and Other Pages' location opens up, it will available to a checklist of 'People That Similar To This Page' and also show:.
- Their account picture.
- Their name.
- The date every one liked your Page.
You could scroll with the names to see who has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with the most recent likes - or use the search field (see listed below) to locate a certain name.
To discover exactly what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrow to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The list will consist of the Page name, the Page's profile image and the date when they liked your Page.
On a smartphone:
- Most likely to your Facebook business Page. (Ensure you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that shows up near to as well as underneath your Page's cover photo.
- Scroll down the list of options till you discover the 'Edit Settings' link, after that click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' until you concern 'People and Other Pages'.
- Select from the menu choices provided to watch the info you want seeing:
> People That Like This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Banned Individuals and also Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page provides a wealth of information regarding those who have liked your Page.
As soon as you've scrolled with the names as well as pictures of those who have 'liked' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab is located at the top of your Page, just below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab gives all type of information related to Sorts, Get To, Page Views, Activities on Page, Posts, People, etc.
For instance, you could figure out:
- what countries as well as cities your fans are from, and their numbers;.
- what percentage of your fans are women or men;.
- what percentage of your fans fall under various age;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the variety of individuals gotten to with your content;.
- ... and also much more!