Instagram.Com Search User
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Search to Instagram.com as well as log in to your account.
2. Open up a new tab on your web browser
3. Kind "instagram.com/username" (without the quotation marks) in the address bar, changing "username" with your Friend's username. You will now be able to click the "Follow" button to comply with that person.
Searching For Buddies Using an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Go into the Web address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (web links in Resources).
2. Click the "Sign in With Instagram" switch on the web page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the application could access your basic information.
4. Type the name of your Friend in the search box on the page and also click the search icon stood for by a magnifying glass.
Idea: If you want to eliminate an Instagram visitor app's permissions to access your account, go to your Instagram profile by clicking your name. Click "Edit profile" and choose "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" switch next to the application that you wish to remove.