Linking Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your personal profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a timely to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will should enter your Twitter username and password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and could pick just what kind of web content you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you can make a decision what does it cost? details you want to show Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to just upload a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both services as well as publish two different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will instantly trim your message with an immediately produced short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the initial post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.