Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in attribute is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Internet. If you want to make use of Skype on Android, below is exactly what you need to do:
Login To Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the telephone number or email address and also password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login using Facebook immediately when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately log in with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to offer Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype message for you, have accessibility to your news feed, and accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to usage. Check out the Skype regards to usage, then click I agree - continue. Skype will use Facebook to login the next time you open it.