Below are the three primary means you could efficiently log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iOS gadget.
Logout Facebook Messenger
How you can log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two approaches of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your device Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you should go into the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Close the app if you have it open, and eliminate it from your current applications listing, otherwise this method won't work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, as well as scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, as well as Clear data.
Now when you return to tap on Messenger in your app drawer, you must see that it will not log you in immediately.
Pro tip: If someone else wishes to use your phone to inspect their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they just need to tap Switch over Account to authorize into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've obtained Messenger on your phone, chances are good that you've obtained the Facebook application also. From the Android Facebook app, touch the More switch on the top right (which must look like three lines), after that go to Account Settings, adhered to by Safety and security as well as login. You'll see an area called Where you're logged in, then just select the Messenger session as well as faucet Log Out.
This is how you can log out from the app on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Launch conversation app.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately until you can detect the highlighted words, data USE PLAN. Faucet that blue link.
- Tap the food selection bar on the leading left edge.
- Faucet MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DEVELOPER PAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly till you could see clearly your PROFILE IMAGE at the top right edge. Tap your photo to disclose the drop down food selection.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are now able to visit a various customer on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Introduce the major Facebook application.
- Tap the food selection bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down till you locate Settings. Touch it.
- Faucet PROTECTION.
- Faucet ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Locate the entrance that details these:.
Tool Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Gadget Name: Facebook for apple iphone.
- Tap the X icon next to that log to finish its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the conversation app or finish the active session at the main Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application using these methods?