If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How To Delete Facebook Page Forever
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.