How To Make Timeline Photos Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open the picture.
- The image has to be one that you uploaded, not just among you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol normally appears like a silhouette of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll locate listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately transform your image's privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's current privacy setting. As an example, the album could have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the appropriate time comes, open each picture in the surprise album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the lower appropriate corner of the picture and also pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.