How To View Your Facebook Search History
Click the equipment icon in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, and also visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the application's description web page. On the next web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to permit for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section lets you see all the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of mins to load the first time as it gets your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information page. On the following display, you are asked to permit for the application to obtain your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the That Unfriended You web page that tons. You will see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Prior to section. If somebody has actually erased you as a friend given that you set up the application, then that person's name is received this section. For finest outcomes, wait a couple of days to a few weeks before returning to the application to inspect that has removed you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your internet browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see photos in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last few days. You could go back to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to view all the pictures that you have actually ever uploaded to your Facebook account. The first time the app tons, it may take a number of minutes to show the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever published by that Friend. You could independently check out the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.