There are several methods to do this yet we will check out posting them from your computer and also this guide will show you just how.
Post Photos On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post photos to your very own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're posting several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first need to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will publish your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include message to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you would love to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly publish your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.