So, while the details below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that may develop. In the actions listed below, I'll reveal you how you can inspect the protection prior to you even post, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post To Twitter From Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you haven't enjoyed it currently, don't view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, instead of showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will possibly simply discourage your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that display a globe icon. This implies that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, simply choose the LINK in the internet browser and copy it. Since you are on the page dedicated to this certain video clip, photo, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the content you wish to share. In this case, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as create your Post. Just paste the URL into the tweet if you intend to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to reduce the web link on your own, you can always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.