How Do I Link Facebook And Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You can connect your personal profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username and password first.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and could choose what type of web content you wish to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you could determine what does it cost? information you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to simply upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as publish two different updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will automatically truncate your article with an immediately produced brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" option and also select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.