Is your Facebook profile picture getting a little old as well as stale? Modification it up a bit with these actions.
How To Change The Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the photo to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the image is set as your account photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you desire to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you wish to utilize.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you desire to utilize.
-While the picture is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your liking, after that select Done when you're completed.